Bethesda - Chevy Chase High School student projects:
- Tutoring to combat virtual learning challenges;
- Mental wellness for athletes;
- Mental health affordability for students and ethnic groups;
- Mental health coping skills for students;
- Promoting Advanced level educational opportunities amongst minorities; and
- Disparity awareness of online learning challenges amongst minorities.
James Hubert Blake High School student projects:
- Education equity;
- Conservation and environment;
- Racial and implicit bias in law enforcement;
- Mental health awareness and prevention; and
- S.T.E.M. exposure and online engagement.